Steam Bath Benefits
1. Improved blood circulation: Steam bath increases and improves the rate of blood circulation and breathing.
2. Weight loss: Steam / Sauna is similar to mild exercise; it burns about 300 calories per average session. Regular steam bath combined with a healthy diet and moderate exercise will help you lose weight and stay fit and healthy.
3. Skin cleansing: A profuse steam bath induced sweat followed by a shower cleanses your skin far more thoroughly than just taking a shower. It makes it soft and healthy with immediately noticeable effects.
4. Body relaxation: Stress build-up creates tension in the body manifesting in various aches and pains. The heat and humidity of the steam/sauna diffuses the pain and relaxes tired muscles. A steam bath or a sauna bath sauna in the evening will leave tense muscles and sore limbs totally relaxed. Steam bath/ Sauna bath also temporarily relieves arthritic pain.
5. Mind relaxation: Regular steam bath users all agree that it effectively helps relieve physical and mental fatigue and stress.
6. Rejuvenates: Steam bath enhances circulation and oxygenates the cells, tissues and organs. It increases the body's ability to produce energy, which promotes healing. At the same time, heating the tissues speeds up the metabolism. Your cells are gradually capable of eliminating toxins much more effectively.